1. Each open app has a volume control.
2. The system sounds has its own icon.
3. Lock the volume of an app in place by right clicking it's icon.
4. Open the preferences for options.
Setup keyboard shortcuts allowing you to control the volume of applications quicker than ever.
Volume Mixer for Mac supports HDMI devices, among others. This means your volume controls will no longer be disabled when using HDMI and Displayport devices.
Volume Mixer for Mac is a work in progress. Try it and join us as we build the app that should have been built into the OS. Let's solve this together once and for all.
This is our active to do list:
1. Custom built diagnostic tools to quickly solve any issues you may encounter. (in progress)
2. Ability to hide apps from the tray.
3. Ability to save the settings of apps.
Number of Users
Help us reach our goal allowing us to add these features:
1. Localization! The country with the most users first. Deutsch, Français, 中文.......
2. The ability to use a different equalizer for each app.
3. The ability to send audio to multiple output devices at the same time quickly.
And many many more. (send us your suggestions)
We Are Always Here To Help You
Volume Mixer for Mac allows for nifty customization all the while keeping everything simple and straightforward. Use the app preferences to change output devices, change the app look and feel and much more.